Tuesday 25 July 2017

Signing off for the summer break

Hello and welcome to my blog.

You may be wondering why it has been so quiet, with nothing posted since March?

I'm currently working on the Celebrating Children's Learning project for East London Early Years and Schools Partnership.

Members of the project team are hard at work putting together a book about our work, which will be published by Routledge towards the end of the year.

You can see some of the latest thinking which is coming out of this project from the PowerPoint accompanying my keynote to Oxfordshire's Early Years Conference.

You can also hear my recent discussion with Laura Henry online.

Meantime, I'm very pleased to say that my best-selling book Successful Early Years Ofsted Inspections has been shortlisted for a Nursery World award.

I'll be workshopping and exploring more ideas around the Celebrating Children's Learning project at #LearningFirst Canterbury in early 2018.

Want to find out more about #LearningFirst? Sign up here to join the #LearningFirst team and find out more.



No comments:

Post a Comment